Monday, February 1, 2010

Progress

We have completed 4 weeks of the 3 on 3 Fit Challenge, which means it is time to evaluate our progress!

How have you being doing so far?

Are you still on track to reach your goals?

I, unfortunately, am sad to report that I have not done as well as I would have liked by now.

I have only lost 5 pounds of the 8 pounds I was supposed to lose by this point.

There are some reasons why this happened, including the fact that I was in bed for an entire week with some sort of bug/flu...I actually lost 5 more pounds that week but gained it back as soon as I started eating/drinking again....I did not make it to the Y at all that week!

After I got back on track, my boys got sick, which kept me from being able to go to the Y for another whole week...I also got off track on my calorie-counting because we had no food in the house and was too busy taking care of sick kids to care...as a result, we ate too much fast food!

BUT...no excuses!

I only tell you this to say that I am getting back on track THIS week...already went to the store and stocked up on healthy foods and drinks...AND my wonderful hubby set-up my Wii Fit, so that I can continue to workout even when stuck at home with sick kiddos!

I am also 3 verses behind on my memorization goal (have memorized Proverbs 31:1-9 instead of 1-12), but I will make that up this week no problem!

I am really going to step it up on the calorie-counting, water-drinking and working-out...in fact, I am going to try to workout 5-6 times a week now instead of 3-4 times...I will workout on the Wii Fit when I cannot make it to the Y!

By the way, my Wii Fit age is 44 (I am only 31) and I am obviously overweight, ugh!

Time for that to change...I want to be able to chase after my boys for many, many years to come!

What about you?

What have you done well?

What do you need to do better?

Leave me some comments!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...