Tuesday, February 1, 2011

mom2mom {linky party} highlights

It was another successful week of the mom2mom {linky party}!!!

And the best news is---it is not over yet!

You have until Sunday @ MIDNIGHT (CST) to link-up and leave comments of things that "work for you" as a mommy!

And then next Monday we will have a new mom2mom {linky party} for you to join!

As for this week, didn't you just love love love MJ's handprint valentine hearts craft idea!

So simple and yet so cute!

I am going to try this with my 2 and 4 yr old boys tomorrow---will let you know how it goes!

And did you see Cat's valentine countdown?!!?


What a sweet way to love on your kiddos this Valentine's season!

And of course she even has printables for you which makes it super-easy!

And oh my goodness did you check out the elaborate DIY Rock of Love play party over at tatertots & jello!!!


Unbelievable!

You have to see it for yourself!

If you are late to the party, simply click HERE to see these fabulous "mommy-tips" and more!

Be sure to leave comments or link-up with any ideas you have to share!

We would LOVE to hear it!

One more thing before I go---

I have to share this little recipe for homemade snow ice cream that I stole from MJ!

8 cups of snow
1 can of evaporated condensed milk
1 tsp of vanilla

So easy and so delicious!

It's actually Paula Deen's ya'll!

So you know it's good!

FYI: make sure to get the new, fresh, clean snow off the top---avoid the yellow snow!

(I added that little tip myself, ha!)

I was going to wait until next week to share this recipe with you but since most of the midwest is currently living in blizzard-ville, I thought you would appreciate the tip now!

Make it with your kiddos, it will give you something to do while you are cooped up in the house!

I, on the other hand, have plenty of time left to make it---since I live in the frozen tundra and all!

Happy Snow Day!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...