Thursday, March 24, 2011

FCA Girls Breakfast {Free Printable}

I had a wonderful time at the FCA girls breakfast this past Saturday and my talk on "worth" went really well---thanks for the prayers!!

The food was yummy...


The girls were very welcoming...


They even played my silly games...


We discussed the difference between how the world measures our "worth" and what God says about our "worth."

When I was finished, their FCA leader gave a personal testimony related to her own struggles with "worth" growing up, which fit perfectly with my opening---isn't it amazing how God orchestrates these things?!

All in all, it was a great day---and to top it off, the weather was beautiful (this was pre-"spring break" blizzard which I will tell you about soon)!

Go HERE to read the poem I gave to the girls at the breakfast.

I have used this poem over and over again when speaking to teenage girls and young women. It is wonderful and could be used for women of any age.

Feel free to download, print and share it!

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. {Psalm 139:14}


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...