Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts: Prayers for Brady

The Hartmans are in Eastern Europe fighting for Brady's salvation and they desperately need our prayers.

Read THIS and get on your knees for this precious family.

I am a firm believer in spiritual warfare.

I have heard of it's reality from other adopting families.

And being a minister's wife, I have experienced it in my own life.

Think about it---Satan has already lost the final battle but he will do anything he can to destroy lives and prevent people from accepting God's gift of salvation along the way.

And believe me, he starts in the church and in the lives of believers (particularly the ones who are actively seeking to further God's kingdom...because those who are not, are not a threat to him and his purposes).

So it makes sense that he would do anything he can to prevent adoptions by Christian families because these children WILL hear the gospel message of Jesus Christ and others WILL hear of their incredible redemption story.

We can fight the battle with them by getting on our knees.

Are you with me?

By the way, those of you who purchased items from the BRING BRADY HOME page in our Online Shop during the 2 weeks between Easter and Mother's Day helped us raise another $100 for The Hartmans.

Many blessings!

We can NEVER thank you enough!!

And I know The Hartmans feel the same.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. {John 14:18}

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...