Monday, June 27, 2011

mom2mom {linky party}: "link love" summer edition

I can't believe it's already Monday! We have been in Virginia for over 2 weeks, so I'm definitely on "vacation mode"...not knowing which day it is! :)

Since my brain is thinking of all things summer, I thought I'd share some great links with you for summer fun! I post a little "link love" every Saturday over at my blog, 517 Creations, and thought I'd share the love over here!

All of these ideas from my pins on Pinterest...you can click on the picture and it will take you directly to the original blog to get the "how to" for each link!


                                                                Source: 2littlehooligans.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


My little boy (and his Daddy) LOVE ice cream!  I can't wait to test this out to see if it really works.

                                                                   Source: positivelysplendid.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest

How fun are these sponge water bombs?!  I have often seen sponges at the Dollar Store, so these would be a cheap pool toy!  **Tip:  A friend of mine made these using heavy duty thread, but the thread broke. She recommended using fishing line instead!**

                                                                  Source: countingcoconuts.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Grayson would LOVE this! 

                                                                       Source: 2teachingmommies.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Being the former teacher,  I have to include a little summer fun work!  These would be great printables for a  rainy day....especially if you reward your kiddos with a popsicle afterwards!

If you want to check out the rest of my Summer Fun ideas, check them out over on Pinterest!

Do you have any great summer fun ideas?  Link up or leave a comment!




Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...