Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts: The Preacher's Wife {Feature}

I am so excited to be one of the featured M2M {Married to the Ministry} blogs this week and next over at The Preacher's Wife!

I am listed right up there with Amanda {Beth Moore's daughter and fellow pastor's wife} of Baby Bangs.

If you are a pastor's wife and are not familiar with The Preacher's Wife, you MUST check it out!

It is a great resource for you to connect with and learn from other women in ministry as you journey this {sometimes difficult and lonely} path together.

I don't know what I would do without my dear ministry friends {like Mary Jo of 517 Creations and Tirzah} who I can always count on to be there for me if I need to laugh, cry, vent, etc!

They totally "get" me in a way that no one else can.

And if you have not already, be sure to read Lisa's book "You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes."



It is a MUST read for every current/future ministry wife {and those who want to better understand their pastor's wife}!

If you are visiting me from The Preacher's Wife, be sure to leave a comment letting me know that you stopped by!

I love comments and new friends! :)

Take a moment to look around and if you like what you see, please "Follow" my blog {scroll to the top of the page and click "Follow"} so that you can keep up with what's going on around here!

Also, please be in prayer for a friend of mine from high school who lost her baby today and feel free to comment with a prayer request of your own so I can lift you up as well.

Thanks for stopping by, may God bless your ministry!

For this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen, so that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and its eternal glory. {2 Timothy 2:10}

Pin It!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Found you through "The Preacher's Wife." I agree that friends for the journey are one of God's great blessings. One of the joys of my heart has been my deepening friendship with my own mom, who is also a ministry wife.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...