Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Happy {Ever After} Thanksgiving

We have much to be thankful for around here this year, including the fact that my baby sister is engaged!!!


We headed to Missouri for Thanksgiving and to celebrate Big A's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary on Monday as planned and then I took a little side trip to the great state Wednesday - Thursday to be there for my sister Sarah's {Director of WOTP Volleyball} engagement!

It was so much fun and she was so surprised! I am now back in Missouri with my boys and I am SO thankful that I got to be there for her special moment and to see my family even if it was only for a short time...less than 24 hours to be exact!

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving with loved ones as well!!!

I am so thankful for you and your support of our little ministry.

Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; his love endures forever! {Psalm 107:1}

Have a great rest of your holiday celebration and don't miss our Black Friday Sale, starting at MIDNIGHT tonight!!! Everything in our online shop will be 30% off + free standard shipping with the code FREESHIPPING. We will also have a few 1/2 price deals on our facebook page.

Don't fight the crowds, shop online instead!!!

And just a reminder, you MUST place your order by December 1st to ensure Christmas delivery! After that we cannot guarantee anything until after the New Year!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...