Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{Blog Button}: Find Joy in the Journey

As you know, my one word for 2012 is...JOY! You can go here to read why if you missed it.

I am leaving little reminders for myself everywhere I go, so that I can keep my focus.

As a result, I made a {Find Joy in the Journey} blog button using the awesome print that Mary Jo at 517 Creations designed for us!

I plan to download the print for my home and I already put the button on the sidebar of  my blog.

I thought I would give you the code to the button in case you wanted to put it on your blog, to remind you to find joy in the journey this year and every year! It links back to my post about...JOY!






Or if you would rather, simply download the print here and put it on your blog or computer screen, or display it in your home.

Be sure to read the nice things that Mary Jo had to say about me and this print here. Humbled.

May you and yours find joy in the journey this year...


The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with JOY! {Psalm 126:3}

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...