Monday, May 14, 2012

{Hope for the Home}: Another Scripture Printable!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I'm so glad to be posting here again for Erin's {Hope for the Home} series.  We just returned back from a whirlwind 10-day vacation to visit our families, and coming back home (to our home in Missouri) has me itching to decorate for summer!  That, coupled with Erin's new home, made me think that this was a perfect time to design another Scripture printable.

I came across this verse today and it really struck a chord with me...especially the being filled with JOY and PEACE part. Isn't it easy for us to be filled with stress and a running "to do" list in our minds?  I don't know about you, but I'd so much rather be filled with joy and peace so that I can overflow with hope.  What a fantastic promise we have!

If you'd like to download this verse to print it for your own home, simply right-click on the picture and save it to your computer.  Then print it from your home printer or send it to your favorite photo processing shop!

Have a wonderful week filled with joy and peace!




Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...