Saturday, April 4, 2009

WOTP Items




Some of you have been asking about the pink WOTP t-shirts (that you get for signing up for Fit Camp) and the pink WOTP water bottles (that I gave out to January fit campers only)! If you would like to purchase either one, they are each $10. I have attached pictures, but I am sure most of you have seen them by now! The water bottle holds 32 oz., has a flip up spout, easy grip, and a removable freezer stick to keep the water cold. Let me know if you want either one, they make great gifts too!

By the way, my mom made these items for me. She has her own business, Tower Promotions & Planning Solutions. She can print anything and everything you want...brochures, pens, t-shirts, polos, cups, keychains, business cards, business forms, etc etc etc. She also does promotions and event planning...SO if you ever need anything along those lines, let me know. You can check out her website at http://www.towerpromos.com/.


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...