Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 21: Sunday {12/19/10}

Workout Routine for today---

-climbed 100 stairs

Spiritual Reflections for today---

A few nights ago I was watching my 2nd favorite Christmas movie of all time.

Miracle on 34th Street.

(White Christmas holds the position as #1 of all time)

Boys were in bed. Big A was probably watching sports downstairs.

I was in bed watching this beloved movie, enjoying some time alone.

And though I have seen it many times before, I was captivated by the courtroom scene.

I was particulary taken by the part where the prosectuting attorney states, "anyone who thinks he's Santa Claus is not sane."

And here's the great part...

Mr. Galy responds, "not necessarily."

"If he is the person he believes himself to be, just as you are, then he's just as sane."

The same is true with Jesus.

You see, many people try to pass him off as simply "a good man."

I disagree.

He claimed to be the Son of God.

Either He is who He says He is.

Or He is crazy.

There is no in between.

What do you think?

Prayer for today---

Lord, thank you for opening my eyes to the true identity of Jesus. Help my life to be a living testimony that He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...