Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 22: Monday {12/20/10}

Today was filled with Christmas craziness and I, yet again, did not make it to the Y!

So I did my workout at home!

Workout Routine for today---

-climbed 100 stairs
-super-slow strength-training exercises (squats, abs, reverse push-ups)

Spiritual Reflections for today---

One of my favorite Christmas songs of all time is Jars of Clay's "Little Drummer Boy."

Listen for yourself...

(you must pause the music player at the bottom of the page before watching the video)




I LOVE LOVE LOVE the line that says, "I played my drum for Him. I played my best for Him."

It makes me cry everytime I hear it or think about it.

I just love how the little boy brings all that he has and lays it at Jesus' feet.

He is a poor boy with nothing to give.

But he can play the drums.

And he plays his heart out in honor of the one who gave it all for us.

He recognizes the Christ child for who He is and he gives Him the honor that He deserves.

So, I ask you...are you giving Jesus your ALL, your BEST?!!?

Or just the leftovers.

Prayer for today---

Lord, thank you for giving your all for us on the cross. Help me to give you my all each and everyday. Show me what I have to give. Let me hold nothing back. Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...