Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 7: Sunday {12/5/10}

Spiritual Reflections for today---

Remember the other day when I asked you to think about what you would give to Jesus this Christmas?

Well, today's reading in One Incredible Moment was perfect timing because that is exactly what Max talks about.

He starts out with the question, "suppose you could give a gift to Christ, what would it be? How could you possibly select a gift for the one who not only has everything, but who made everything?"

He then goes on to talk about the fact that the Wise Men gave us the perfect example to follow.

They not only gave Jesus their gold, frankincense and myrrh but they also gave Him their hope, their time and their worship!

They gave Him their hope by following the star. They saw the light when everyone else saw darkness.

They gave Him their time by traveling for many months (possibly up to 2 years) searching for Him.

And when they found Him, they fell down and worshiped Him!

"The gifts of hope, time and worship. Three gifts the wise still give."

Prayer for today---

Lord, show me what I need to turn over to you this Christmas. Help me to completely give to you my hope, my time and my worship. Amen.

Workout Routine for today---

30 minute fast-paced walk around the track.

I got a little relaxed this weekend on my calorie-counting and water intake.

I am going to hit it hard again starting tomorrow!

How are you doing so far?

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...