Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 9: Tuesday {12/7/10}

Workout Routine for today---

-5 minute warm-up (walk/stretch)
-1 hour on the elliptical
-5 minute cool-down (walk/stretch)


Spiritual Reflections for today---

Today's reading from One Incredible Moment basically talks about how we question the fullness of God's love for us.

"Does God really love us forever?"

"How does God feel about me when I am a jerk?"

"Can anything seperate us from the love Christ has for us?"

"God answered our question before we asked it. He became flesh and dwelt among us."

This makes me wonder, how far would I go to demonstrate the love of Christ?

Yes, I would most likely send a meal to a family in need.

But would I willingly leave my family and the comfort of my own home to live with another family in order to help them in their time of need?

Particularly if the family consisted of a bunch of nobodies who lived in a dirty old house, in a run-down part of town.

Prayer for today---

Lord, fill me with your love for your people. Help me to pour it out on those around me. Amen.



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...