Sunday, February 7, 2010

And the Winner is...

15

Random numbers generated Feb 7 2010 at 12:45:6 by www.psychicscience.org
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.


Becky

Congratulations!!

Contact me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com and let me know which Fit Band you want and which set of Fit Cards!

And as a thank you to all of you for entering the contest, I have a surprise for you....

Everyone who entered this Fit Band giveaway gets 50% off of any set of Fit Cards with the purchase of 1 Fit Band!

So basically...you can get 1 Fit Band + 1 Set of Fit Cards for just $20 (tax and shipping not included)!! Or 2 Fit Bands and 2 Fit Cards for just $40, etc!!

Here's the catch...you have to order by midnight tomorrow, Monday February 8th!

Need a gift? Now's the time!

Email me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com and let me know what you want!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wooo Hoooo.... :) I needed this emotionally.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...