Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fight the Cravings

I am so proud of myself because last week I got in 5 workouts and I caught up on my memory verses!

So far I have memorized Proverbs 31:1-15, which is right on track!

This week I am going to try to get in 5 workouts again and also memorize 3 more verses, Proverbs 31:16-18!

How are you doing???

I gotta tell you, I am still having a hard time with the eating and drinking. I need to continue to focus more on getting in ALL of my water and cutting back on my calories!

I do really well in the mornings and early afternoon, but the hardest time of day for me seems to be late afternoon and late evening, before bed-time! I think it is because I am usually out and about in the mornings, working out, running errands or working on the computer... but am usually stuck in the house in the late afternoon and evenings and I get bored...especially lately because of the yucky weather!

So, in order to help me out and those of you who are struggling with me, here are a few reminders...

Tips for battling cravings:
-DRINK YOUR WATER
-GET MOVING (get out of the house, stay busy, distract yourself with something else)
-TAKE A WALK
-If you have to have a snack, make it a healthy one!

***If you focus on getting all of the water in...the water will not only curb your appetite because your tummy will be full...but it will also distract you from thinking about food!

***After a few weeks on the new eating plan, your body will adjust...realizing that you are not going to feed it anymore, it will begin to burn fat and your cravings will subside!

The main thing is....STICK WITH IT!!!

It WILL get easier!

"Many a failure turns about, when you might have won had you stuck it out!"

Let me know if there is anything in particular that you are struggling with, so that I can help and encourage you!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...