Saturday, March 20, 2010

6 Degrees of Blogging

Today I am participating in 6 Degrees of Blogging!




Basically, what you do is start on your own blog and click on a link to another blog...you keep clicking blog links until you have been to 6 different blogs...then you leave a comment on the 6th blog telling them that you love their blog and are doing a feature on them...you have to give them your blog URL so they can find you!

So fun!

On my journey, I came upon an awesome blog called The Budget Babe, that I probably never would have found otherwise!

She calls it Fab without a fortune!

The Budget Babe is a blog about fashion, beauty and style for hotties on a budget. They dish out the latest cheap-chic fashion news, bring you designer and celebrity looks for less and deliver honest reports on the places we all love to shop.

I LOVE IT!!

God must be trying to tell me that I need some help with my look, and of course He knows that I have no budget for it!

This minister's wife could definitely use some help in the fashion department!

I really love the page called Deals & Sales! She gives you the inside scoop on fashion deals and sales going on at places you have actually heard of and on clothes that I would actually wear!

Check it out here girls, she has several great giveaways going on too!

And if you want to participate in 6 Degrees of Blogging yourself, go here and link up.

I would LOVE to see what you find!

Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway for a FREE FIT BAND OF YOUR CHOICE, all you have to do is go here and leave a comment!

Goodluck! :)



Pin It!

2 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

thanks for playing Erin! pretty fun to see what everyone is coming up with!!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hi Erin!

Hopped over to see you from the 6 Degrees Blog Hop. Very nice to meet you! :)

Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...