Friday, March 19, 2010

3 on 3 Fit Challenge in Review

It has been 1 week since we completed our 3 on 3 Fit Challenge!!

Leave me some comments and let me know how you did!

Be proud of the progress that you made, even if small, and don't let yourself go back to your old bad habits of not keeping yourself in shape physically and spiritually!

Remember that fitness is a lifestyle.

As you know, I did not do nearly as well as I would have liked to have done.

I started off strong but then started to struggle when I got the stomach bug that knocked me out for an entire week.

I recovered and started up again but then Little E got sick and I was stuck at home with him for a week, not able to go to the Y and workout.

As a result, my loving husband set up my Wii Fit so that I could continue to workout, even when stuck at home with a sick kiddo.

I was well on my way, when I threw my back out AGAIN, which took me down for the count.

At that point, I realized that I was pushing myself too hard and that I needed to simply stick to my core exercises in order to support my low back, hips, pelvis, etc.

As you know, I have had all sorts of complications since giving birth to Little E almost 2 years ago!

If you missed the beginning of the saga, go here to catch up!

I will be blogging more about my journey in the future.

I AM proud to say that I DID reach my goal of memorizing Proverbs 31:1-31 in its entirety!

Woohoo!

You can quiz me the next time you see me! ;)

I also got back into the habit of having a daily quiet time, where I spend a few moments in God's word.

I continued to have my daily prayer time.

I did not lose the 20 lbs that I set out to lose but I did lose a few pounds, nothing significant.

How did you do??

Leave me some comments.

If you did great, be proud!

If you did not do so hot, reevaluate and make a new plan! Do not give up or quit!

Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems so far.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst
that you must not quit.

I will be sharing my plan for getting my weight off and strengthening my core without hurting myself in the very near future, so stick around!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...