Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness

It's that time again...March Madness!!

The competition is ON in our household!

Big A and I haved filled out competing brackets EVERY year since we have been together and I ALWAYS win!!

Only because every year he picks Mizzou to win it all, regardless of their chances...so I am always a shoe in!

This year, however...unfortunately for me (and the Tigers for that matter), he did not pick them to go very far, so he might have an actual chance at winning!

What do you think???

I doubt it! ;)

The games begin tomorrow and we just might have to raise the stakes this year...since you will be witnessing 1st hand our friendly little competition...I think the winner should actually WIN something this year, don't you??

I better go fill out my bracket (and so should you if you are planning to compete against someone this year) since tonight is my last chance to enter one!

I will let you know what Big A and I decide the winner (between me and him) should get!

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

And Happy Birthday to my little friend Jylian (aka Jilly Bean)...I will have to tell you all about her precious story sometime!

For now, happy pickings!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...