Thursday, April 29, 2010

$5 Dinners


I have been wanting to share a fabulous website with ya'll for awhile now and I am FINALLY getting around to it!

Erin, better known as the $5 Dinner Mom, and I actually went to college together!

In fact, she was my volleyball trainer!

She had the joyous job of dealing with all of my athletic aches and pains!

Not to mention listening to me whine, ha! ;)

These days Erin is a wife, mother of 3 boys, and the $5 Dinner expert!

Not only does she have an excellent website where you can find all kinds of healthy meals that feed the entire family for $5 and under...

But she also has her own cookbook (and a 2nd one in the works) and has even appeared on Rachael Ray!!

Go Erin!!

Be sure to check out her website here.

You will find all kinds of treasures there, including coupons and weekly meal-planning calendars!

Have fun! :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...