Friday, April 30, 2010

I Will Carry You

This is not what I thought I would be writing about today, but apparantly God had other plans!

I want to let you know that Angie Smith's book, I Will Carry You, will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 1st! You will be able to find it nation-wide at Barnes and Noble, Borders and Books a Million!


Angie is the wife of Todd Smith of the music group Selah, and God has written an incredible story surrounding the very short, very powerful life of their 4th daughter Audrey Caroline.

As a result of Audrey's life, Angie started a blog called Bring the Rain. If you are unfamiliar with their story, click here to go to her blog page entitled "The Beginning of the Story."

You will not be sorry that you did. It is very moving!

In fact, I absolutely love her blog! She has a way with words and is very passionate about her Jesus. She is extremely inspiring to me, being a "writer" myself.

While you are at it, hop on over to MckMama's blog and check out the video that Angie and Todd made to promote the book! Grab some tissue first!

I definitely plan on reading this one and I suggest that you do too, particularly if you have lost a child.

One day I will have to tell you the story of my pregnancy with Little A and the scare of my 20-week sonogram. It is the very reason why I can say without a doubt that He "will carry you."

In closing, I will share my favorite line from a very familiar poem that we all know and love:

The Lord replied...During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

And as Sheri Rose Shepherd says in her book Fit for My King, "when you can't feel Him walking with you, He is carrying you."

I pray that you will allow Jesus to carry you through whatever trial you are facing on your journey!

I will be praying for you!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...