Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Secret Behind My Success

I am so excited to finally introduce to you the "secret behind my success!"

My business partner, Mary Jo Smith!

She is the reason that my blog looks so cute!! (Check back soon for more exciting changes)

And she is the designer of all things Fit Band.

I do the speaking, writing (& Fit Cards), promoting, etc.

She does the sewing, designing, crafting, etc.

I come up with the crazy ideas and she makes them happen!

We make a great team!

Then there is our friend Melissa, who keeps us in line! She handles all of the paperwork, accounting, money, etc. I would introduce you to her but she will most likely never let me put her picture on here! :)

Although, she is the one in the blog header holding her little boy's hand, you will just have to imagine her face!

Now that you have a slight idea of how things work around here, I will let Mary Jo (MJ) tell you a little about herself and her family!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Jo Smith

I have the greatest job in the world: being a stay-at-home momma of a 2-year old little boy and wife to a fantastic husband! Scott and I have been married for almost 5 years and have lived in 3 different states - don't ask me how many houses/apartments we've lived in! :) Scott's a youth pastor and is great at his job! We recently moved from Austin, Texas to southwest Missouri. We're still getting settled in but are loving life in Missouri.

Since becoming a stay-at-home momma, I have found that I love to sew and be "crafty." I am a night owl, so I am often found at my sewing machine until the wee hours of the morning! Along with sewing fit bands, I love to make things for babies, toddlers, and mommies. I have recently started my own business, 517 Creations. Check my blog for more updates in the coming weeks!

517 creations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you have been wondering why your Fit Band packages are postmarked Missouri...now you know!

Mary Jo will be selling Fit Bands and Fit Cards at the Northwest Arkansas Boutique Show this Saturday, April 17th from 10:00am-5:00pm at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale, Arkansas (I-540 and Hwy 12).

It will be our 1st show outside of the Great State! ;)

If you are in the NW Arkansas area, come by and see her, she would love to meet you! She will even have special Razorback Fit Bands for you!

Click here for more details!

BTW, Melissa and I are still not happy about Scott making Mary Jo move to Missouri! You know how those ministers are, ha! Believe me, I live with one! :)



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...