Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Little Piggy Went to the Gym!

So, remember my new friend Cat of Cap Creations???

Well, her brother Dave has an incredible weight-loss story that you all MUST read!!

He lost 236 pounds in 2 years!

A-MAZING!

He is totally FIT now and such an inspiration!

There is no reason why I should not be able to get rid of this extra 30 pounds I am carrying post-babies in a few months, right??

He has blogged his journey at This Little Piggy Went to the Gym!

Check it out here! (His link is also on my sidebar)

FYI: I got a little inside information from him about an upcoming television appearance in the near future...check back for details!!

By the way, I received my "i am blessed" necklace from Cat and I LOVE it!

She even threw in 2 extra little discs for me, one has an "a" on it and the other has an "e" on it!

So cute!

You definitely need to get one for yourself!

Or if not for yourself, then have your hubby get it for you for Mother's Day, or get it for your momma! (You have to order by April 25th to get it in time for Mother's Day)

Either way, go here and order it! :)

And no, Cat did not put me up to this!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Cap Creations said...

Erin, you're the best! Thank you so much for sharing my brother's story. He is awesome!

Glad you like your jewelry!

Our Family said...

Erin!! Thank you for sharing the blog this little piggy went to the gym. That is amazing and such inspiration to work toward my goal. Thank you for sharing and being honest as well! It's nice to hear others are going through a similar process! Good to see yall at Eli's party as well! :)

The Lewis Family said...

Holy cow! I'll definitely have to check out this blog. And I can't wait to see your necklace. I might just have to ask for one for Mother's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...