Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mi Vida Loca

You may be wondering what happened to me?!!?

I went from posting daily to not having posted anything in 2 1/2 weeks!!

Let me just tell you that ALOT has been going on in my world and I am OVERWHELMED!

I am in survival-mode and have resorted to doing only what is absolutely necessary and nothing more!

Blogging has obviously taken a backseat!

Plus, I usually blog about the things that are going on in my daily life...however, the one HUGE thing that has recently been consuming my life I have not been able to tell you about until now...

WE ARE MOVING!!

Big A has accepted a position as the Pastor of Worship Ministries at Spring Lake Church...it is one of those opportunities that is simply too good to pass up!

We are SAD to leave the Great State, but at the same time are EXCITED about what this opportunity means for our ministries and our family, it is definitely a God thing!

(Although, I may have to become the youngest "snow-bird" ever and fly south for the winter or I might die!)

And what a whirlwind it has been...this whole process began 4 weeks ago and in that time we have been to GB and back twice!

More details to come, I promise, but for now I have to go!

Just to give you a little insight as to what my life is like at the moment, here is what I am working on this week:

1. Trying to sell a house
2. Buying a house
3. Working all week at VBS
4. Making last minute preparations for my family reunion this weekend
5. Wrapping up a volleyball team camp from earlier in the week
6. Wrapping up a show from this past weekend
7. Preparing for a show on Saturday
8. Trying to keep up with online orders
9. Wondering when I am going to have any extra time to begin the publishing process on my sports camp manual
10. Re-designing the WOTP blog and online store

...to name a few!

(did I mention taking care of my husband and children?)

By the way, if you have not heard back from us regarding a show/ministry opportunity/consignment arrangement/feature/giveaway for WOTP...we are NOT ignoring you!

You will just have to be patient with us as we transition/re-group these next few months!

Things should be back to "normal" by the fall! :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...