Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Love Africa T-shirt {For a Cause}

Check out this super-cute t-shirt!!!


And this super-cute girl, MacKenzie!

Her and her hubby are one of our adoption families!

All proceeds of these shirts go to help them bring home their 2 Ethiopian children!

I bought two for Big A and I.

And two more for our friends who live across the street who recently brought their boy home from Ethiopia!

He is one of the other SLC pastors!

(Shhhh...don't tell them, I am waiting for the shirts to come in before I give them to them!)

You can purchase one HERE!

It will make a great gift...who doesn't love a t-shirt?!

Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day for Christmas orders in our Online Shop! Anything ordered after tomorrow will not be filled until after the new year!

Happy Shopping!


Pin It!

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

You blogged about me!! SO sweet :) AND.... Your shirt is IN! I have to pick it up from my in-laws and then all your shirts should be in the mail :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...