Thursday, January 27, 2011

Team Chase {Adoption Auction}

Team Chase: 4 and Counting

I wanted to let you know of an awesome opportunity for you to once again support the beautiful thing called adoption that is so dear to our hearts here at WOTP!

One of our adoption families is hosting an online adoption auction to help them raise the $$$ that they need to bring their 2 Ethiopian children home!!!!

There are some fantastic things up for auction, including our Signature Stars Fit Band (Worthy of the Prize is embroidered on the inside of the band), which is no longer available online.


You can go HERE to check out the other items they have collected so far!

Please make plans to attend this event and bid on some great items!

It all starts Saturday!!

Another way you can help out is by adding their adoption auction blog button to your blog and promoting it for them anyway that you can!

Team Chase: 4 and Counting


By the way, have you seen the new iPhone/iPod Touch Wristlets and the Custom Bling Shoes in our Online Shop?


The majority of the proceeds from the sale of these items goes toward the adoption fund of this same family, so purchasing one (or several) of these cute little wristlets or shoes will also benefit them!

I LOVE my wristlet, I use it to take my phone (with my music on it), chapstick, keys and id with me to the Y when I workout!!!

And if I had a little girl, she would SO be wearing the Team Bling Shoes in TCU colors!! Go Frogs!

Thanks for helping this wonderful family!!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...