Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy LOVE Day {You Are Loved}

In honor of Valentine's Day, we took a break from our regularly scheduled mom2mom {linky party} that takes place here on the blog every Monday!

Instead, I would just like to take a minute to say that I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day with loved ones!

My boys were good to me as always!

Yesterday I enjoyed a nice date with Big A filled with shopping and dinner---2 of my favorite things!! (and tonight he made brownies)

Today, Little A gave me a picture frame that he had made for me at school---he was SO proud of it and kept telling me that he loved me!


He even gave me a piece of his chocolate because he loved me he said---so did Little E!

Now that's true love!

What little sweethearts!

Stay away girls---they are mine! ;)

Seriously though, I just want to take a moment to remind you that even if you feel un-loveable or that no one in the world loves you---God loves you!

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. {Zephaniah 3:17}

Does that not sound like love??

Sounds better than any Valentine card I have ever received!!

My prayer is that you will seek Him and be filled with His love!

Before I go, I would also like to remind you that God commands us to pour out His love on others and I have the perfect way for you to do that!

PLEASE at anytime go HERE to the Hartman's blog, click on their chip-in {Donate} button through Reece's Rainbow and give them any amount that you can to help them BRING BRADY HOME!!

Remember the little boy with down syndrome who was abandoned in Eastern Europe that I told you about HERE?

He was living in an orphanage and to my understanding has already been transferred to a full blown mental institution where the conditions are not good and many do not survive for long.

Anything you can contribute (even $1) will help!

Please leave me a comment on this blog, or on the WOTP Facebook or twitter page letting me know if you made a donation or if you are helping out by praying for and/or promoting this cause!

Thanks!!!

Happy LOVE Day! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ben and Melanie said...

Erin,
Yesterday as I too was sweatin away on the Eliptical...I was overwhelmed with emotion...thinking of you...and what you and cat are doing to try and help us in our adoption and fundraising efforts. I thank ya`ll from the bottom of my heart. I cannot even begin to tell you what an encouragement it has been to my family to read ya`lls blog posts and hear you yellin and working hard to help out a family you have never met and most Importantly a sweet little Boy living a very lonely life...For now! God Bless you and your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...