Friday, February 11, 2011

Fit Fridays {linky party}: Show Love Fun Run



So I am still doing the elliptical everyday!

We have a love/hate relationship.

So far I have {26} miles down with {74} miles to go!

I better get movin' if I am going to reach my goal of 100 miles this month!

If you missed last week's Fit Friday post, go HERE to see why I am trying to reach 100 miles in February and help me BRING BRADY HOME!!

For this week, I have another wonderful cause to share with you that is also fitness related.

One of our adoption families is hosting the Show Love Fun Run in CA tomorrow!

It is not only a run but a celebration of adoption!

There will be a carnival after the run including food, games, fun and raffles!

If you are in the Cameron Park, CA area please consider signing up for the Show Love Fun Run to help this fabulous family bring their child home!

If you are not in the Cameron Park, CA area you can still help out by purchasing raffle tickets which are only $1 apiece!

Go HERE to get involved!

I don't know about you but I am the kind of person who needs serious motivation to keep me going fitness-wise and a good cause definitely does the trick!

And I can't think of a better cause than helping orphans---every child deserves to be apart of a loving family!

What motivates you to stay in shape?

Link-up or leave comments letting us know what you do for fitness and how you keep going!

We are always looking for new ideas!







Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...