Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mom2mom {linky party} highlights

It was another great week of our mom2mom {linky party}!!!

I LOVE the wall art that MJ showed us for the playroom HERE.

I love love love to decorate and when it is easy and inexpensive, I love it even more!

Cannot wait to see what she has in store for her other playroom wall next week

Today I wanted to show you one thing that "works for me" as a mom---


Lavender Hand Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn

Oh my goodness, this stuff is incredible!!!

I am prone to dry, cracked, red, sore hands and since I became a mom it only worsened because I have my hands in water constantly for one reason or another!!

And moving up north did not help anything!

But this stuff works wonders---my hands are now soft, smooth, younger-looking and pain-free!!!!

And it smells wonderful too, I am a sucker for the clean, fresh scents and lavender is one of my absolute favorites!

And the best part is it is all natural---just shea butter and lavender oil.

Try it, you will LOVE it too---trust me, I have tried a million other lotions, hand creams, hand therapies, etc and none of them worked!

I put it on constantly because it feels and smells so good! :)

Also, take a look at what we made this past weekend while Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Leslie were here:

The Fruit Loop Rainbows that MJ taught us how to make HERE.

Fun, easy and educational all in one!

I hope ya'll are enjoying our mom2mom {linky party} as much as I am!

I am learning alot!!!

Have you tried any of MJ's crafts, decorating tips, recipes?

Link-up or leave comments to show us what you are enjoying, what you would like to learn more about or things that "work for you."

We love to learn new ideas and I love to feature them here!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...