Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mom2mom {linky party} highlights

I am really hoping to get all my blog posts in this week!

Last week was going to be my first full week of blogging in awhile but I did not get to post on Thursday or Friday because blogger was down, ugh!

Of course I loved MJ's meal planner printable....it will definitely come in handy this summer...we have already had a few cookouts with friends this spring and I know there are more to come!

If you have a minute, hop on over to her blog for some link love. She has linked to several different blogs that have some fantastic decorating tips....one even has a free frame filler printable that I think I am going to print for my home, it is super-cute and is available in several different colors for you to choose from!

The assymetrical plate wall hanging that she linked to reminded me of my own cross wall!

I have had SO many compliments on this wall, I cannot even tell you how many! Over the years I have collected crosses that people give me, make me or that we buy to commemorate a special trip and then I gradually add them to my wall.


This summer my mom came to help us move in and she hung them curved over the doorway instead of straight up and down on the wall and it really added to their appeal, I LOVE it!!! It portrays the reality that Christ watches over our home.

Cat over at Cap Creations has a free printable for a great end-of-the-year teacher gift that you might be interested in---cute and inexpensive!

A few other things we have been up to...

Little A made this for his 5th birthday, we used a kit from Hobby Lobby and I LOVE how it turned out!!! Still cannot believe he is 5!




I hosted a baby shower at my house this past weekend and my friend Laura hung up this simple, adorable decoration that the new mom took with her and can put to use in her own home! Remember this idea for your next baby shower!



And finally, I received my all natural, homemade soap from Happy Hartman Farm a few weeks ago!!! It is SO cute and it smells SO good---and the best part is that it helps BRING BRADY HOME!!


Have you tried any of MJ's "mommy tips" or any other cute things you have seen around the web?

Share them with us!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...