Monday, May 16, 2011

mom2mom {linky party}: Menu Planner

It's {almost} summer and for us that means that BBQ season is here! We have had 2 barbecues this past week/weekend and will have another one on Friday. I LOVE having people over and cooking for people, but I almost always forget one ingredient, or one dish. I created this "Menu Planner" to help with that! I filled one of these out for each party that we had and then made my shopping list from there. It made the planning so much easier! Then, the day of the party, I put the Menu Planner on the counter and checked off each dish, dessert, drink, etc. as I prepared it and put it out...making sure I didn't forget anything!

It works for me! You can print out your own Menu Planner by clicking on the picture to enlarge it, right-clicking and saving it to your computer. Then just print it out like you would a picture!

Do you have any great party planning tips to share with us?





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...