Monday, July 11, 2011

mom2mom {linky party}: another printable!

We were at Kid's Camp all last week and had an awesome time! The key verse for the week was Philippians 4:19, along with a study of the life of Paul. It was SO well done and that verse has been running through my head ever since. So, I thought I'd make a printable for this week's mom2mom. :)

To download this 8x10 printable, simply right-click on it and save it to your computer.  From there, you can print it out at home, send it to a photo lab, or make it the desktop of your computer!

I have really been thinking a lot about having Scripture displayed around our house...both as a reminder to me, and to Grayson once he begins to read.  I think it's a good habit to get into!

What about you?  Do you have Scripture displayed in your house as a way of helping you memorize God's Word?




Pin It!

1 comment:

Ben and Melanie said...

Erin, Can you email me... I can`t find your email for some reason... mel_cordell@hotmail.com... I need your help :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...