Monday, September 5, 2011

{Pinspiration} The One With Scarves and Initials

Hello, fall! It is so good to see you!!!!!

Here in the frozen tundra, Labor Day Weekend marks the end of summer/beginning of fall. It is amazing how the temperatures suddenly drop, the wind picks up, the leaves start to change colors and then fall from the trees without warning. It just happens out of the blue like the appearance of an old friend.

{Although I have heard the mention of an indian summer a few times in the past few weeks. People are saying we may get the warmer temps a little longer than normal since they did not show up until later this year. I'll believe it when I see it.}

But seriously, don't you just love this time of year and all that it brings with it?!

Cooler temps. Changing colors. Football games. Pumpkin farms. Apple orchards. A new school year.

It's like a new beginning.

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! {2 Corinthians 5:17}

Here are a few of my fabulous Pinterest finds that will help me prepare for fall this year, which is probably my favorite season now that we live here where we get a true one.



Is this not genius?! Particularly for those who {like me} are fashion illiterate. One thing I loved about moving here was the scarves! There are so many cute ones, different styles and you can wear them with anything. They are an essential piece of your wardrobe when you live up north. And now I will know how to tie them up cute, yay!





And don't you just love love love these fall {initial} decorations?! One of my favorite things to do is decorate our home with the changing seasons. I am so excited to get to work on these!

Feel free to share any fabulous fall finds or ideas that you have!

And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest.

Happy Labor Day, friends!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...