Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Friday! {3 Halloween Printables}

I don't know about you but around here we are not into "scary" halloween. We are into "cutesy," maybe even "spooky" halloween.

We let the boys dress up in cute costumes, trick-or-treat the block and this year we are even having a little halloween party for them and their friends filled with treats and games.

But as for decorations, we decorate for fall. Not halloween. And in no way do we "celebrate" halloween or the meaning behind it. We stay away from all things "gruesome" and "scary."

With that in mind, I found a few "cute" halloween printables that I thought you might like. I may have to print them myself because they would be perfect to display at the boys' party.







Enjoy! :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping in to follow you via GFC hoping you can visit us back at http://lovingthefamlife.blogspot.com/

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

Newest GFC follower from Little Inspirations! I would love for you to stop by and follow back if you get a chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...