Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Official!!! I'm A Published Author!

My book is in print!!!! After years of hardwork, I am SO excited to be done! Now here's to hoping someone actually buys it! ;)


It is a guide for churches/mission organizations or any group that wants to run an evangelistic sports camp for kids as a community outreach.

It gives you everything you need to make it happen, kind of like when you purchase VBS materials for your church. All you need is a willing heart and someone to coordinate it. The rest is given to you in this book.

I have actually been partnering with churches to run these camps since 2004 and have seen many successes and lives changed as a result.

I encourage you to buy one and give it to one of the ministry leaders at your church/mission organization. You can pre-order it now, directly from my publisher, and save $4.05! Just in time for Christmas, only $10.94!

Go here to pre-order a copy.

Several have asked about getting an autographed copy from me! You can order one from my shop here and I will sign it and ship it to you myself. It will take a few weeks and you will not get the special pre-order price but it will be autographed! :)

Please help me spread the word!!! Thanks!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...