Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snowman Gifts

Did you see the cute snowman craft shared on our blog yesterday by Laura of Pitter Patter Art? Go here if you missed it.

I actually had a heads up on this craft because she posted it on her blog a few weeks ago, which prompted me to ask her if she would share it again here as part of our {Hope for the Home} series.

I liked it so much that I decided to use her tutorial to make Christmas gifts for our extended family when we traveled home to Texas earlier this month.

The boys helped me make these...



Which I turned into these...



I used double-sided tape to attach the words to Have Thine Own Way onto the glass and then I taped the snowman and a picture of the boys with the snowman they made last winter on top of it. You can see that I highlighted the verse that says, "whiter than snow, Lord, wash me just now" and stuck a sticker with the initial of our last name on it to finish it off.

We made 5 total for aunts, grandmothers and great-grandmothers, framing and wrapping each one for a perfect, sentimental gift that they will cherish forever.

Have you made anything lately?

Have thine own way, Lord,
Have thine own way, 
Thou art the potter,
I am the clay.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...