Friday, February 3, 2012

{Free Friday}: An Everlasting Love

Today I have another awesome printable for you from The Blogging Pastor's Wife, my newest online friend! :)
 Go here to download.


I cannot think of a better verse for Valentine's Day!

If you are single, be reminded that you have access to a love that is better than any you will find here on this earth. And if you are married, tap into this love and allow it to pour over into your marriage.

Happy Friday, friends! As we approach Valentine's Day, may you experience true love - God's love, a love like no other!

Pin It!

2 comments:

The Blogging Pastor's Wife said...

Thank you so much. Your blog is wonderful and encouraging! I hope you have a very blessed week!

Worthy of the Prize said...

No problem, Valerie! As you can tell, I love your blog too - thanks for stopping by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...