Sunday, April 15, 2012

31 Winner!

The winner of the Organizing Utility Tote from Thirty-One Gifts IS...{drumroll please}...



Congratulations, Maureen!! Check your email to claim your prize!

A BIG THANKS to all who entered and to Amanda for her generous donation!

With birthdays, baby showers, weddings, graduations and Mother's Day right around the corner, if you would like to purchase any of the fabulous Thirty-One products, please contact Amanda here!

ALL proceeds go toward their adoption...great products for an even greater cause!

There is definitely something for everyone. Believe me. I already purchased 3 items for myself this week and have many more on my wish list!

And don't forget the fantastic April special...for every $31 you spend, you get a purse 1/2 off!

I CANNOT wait to get my Tote-ally Awesome Tote for all of our summer outings! :)



What is on your wish list?

Be sure to stop by next month for another fabulous giveaway!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...