Friday, May 18, 2012

{Free Friday}: Wings Like Eagles Printable

I love the word of the Lord given to us in Isaiah that says "every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed and all mankind together will see it."

Can I get an Amen?!

Whatever you are facing today my friend, no matter how overwhelming, be encouraged by the fact that our God will deliver you. He is mighty to save.

I have been in your shoes.

Standing at the bottom of the mountain, eyes gazing up, wondering how in the world it was gonna be moved.

Crying out in helpless desperation, knowing full well the situation could not possibly work itself out, short of a miracle.

Telling God it was impossible.

And all of a sudden I hear a whispering in my ear saying, "nothing is impossible with God."

Actually it was a note that my 3 year old brought home from church, but you get my drift.

And then it happened.

We soared.


Free Printable from Jones Design Company


Leave a comment if you download it!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...