Thursday, August 20, 2009

LIVESTRONG 2009

I have finally found a 5k race for us to run together!! You can walk it as well but my goal is to run it! (Although this depends entirely upon how my training goes with my back, but so far so good!)

It will be held in downtown Austin on Saturday, October 24th @ 8:00am. Entry fee is $50 and all proceeds go to the Lance Armstrong Foundation and its fight against cancer!

Let me know if you want to be apart of the Worthy of the Prize Team!!! You can click on the above LIVESTRONG icon for more information.

FYI: You do not have to be a member of WOTP Fit Camp to participate with us and you do not have to participate just because you are in WOTP Fit Camp! Also...it is not just for ladies but for anyone over 18, so invite your spouses, family members, friends, etc.

Spread the word...It's good for you and it's for a good cause so why not do it?

Let me know if you want to join one of the WOTP Fit Camps and train with us!

BTW: I have lost 1 lb. and 1 in. off my waist this week by doing the 'Body Defining' Program! Who wants to join me?!!?


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...