Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 18: Thursday {12/16/10}

So today I went to the Y during lunch while Big A was home with the boys!

I wanted to make sure I was able to go and that was the only time he would be home so that I could do it!

Workout Routine for today---

-30 minutes on the elliptical (w/ intervals)

Spiritual Reflections for today---

Today I would like to share with you my favorite Christmas song this year!

It is beautiful, listen for yourself.

(you must pause the music player at the bottom of the page before playing this video)



I love the line that says "you could've left us on our own, but you're here."

The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel--which means, God with us. (Matthew 1:23)

By the way, the word Noel is another word for Christmas.

Prayer for today---

Lord, I praise you that you did not leave us on our own. Thank you for saving us. Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...