Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 4: Thursday {12/2/10}

So, today was a little different...

Workout Routine for today---

I was not sure how I was gonna get my workout in considering I had bible study this morning, had the kids all afternoon plus alot of baking to do and then a ladies event at church tonight!

BUT...I did it, I made it happen!

For my workout, I only got in 30 minutes on the elliptical but at least I got it in!

I have no idea how I finished up on calories...I did good all day but tonight at the ladies event, I don't know specifics on the calories in the meal (probably a ton), so I just tried not to over eat!

Spiritual Reflections for today---

As for my spiritual time, I did not get to do a reading from One Incredible Moment today.

I did, however, attend bible study this morning and there was a guest speaker tonight at the ladies event, who was fabulous!

So for my spiritual reflection, I just want to leave you with this thought that the speaker left us with tonight...

"As you are doing your Christmas shopping this year, checking the names off of your list...what are you going to give to Christ this year?"

WOAH!!!

I had never really thought about it like that before.

I mean I know it is His birthday and all and I try to focus on that....

But what am I going to do for Him this Christmas, what will be my gift to Him?!!?

Prayer for today---

Lord, help me not to get lost in the hustle and bustle of the season. More than all of the other gifts that I give (and get), help me to focus on the greatest gift of all and what I am going to give Him this year. Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...