Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fitness Frustrations- Part 1

A little background...

As many of you know, I am a former Division 1 collegiate athlete and coach, turned stay-at-home-momma!

I am NOT...a certified trainer, doctor, fitness guru or anything of the sort!

But because of my background and who my parents are, I do have ALOT of knowledge about health and fitness...and have always been pretty fit, for the majority of my life!

I had no other choice if I wanted to be any good at my game, so I worked HARD! Harder than most...I trained 24-7 and ate super-healthy, and it paid off!

Once I finished playing, things changed. I was a little burned out on the whole fitness bit, so I took a little break, which turned into about 10 years or so.

I still played and worked out off and on, did not eat as well, and my weight fluctuated some but nothing drastic (besides the whole thyroid problem, which is another story for another day), but I was still in decent shape.

I must admit, however, that I have REALLY struggled with my weight and fitness for the last 4 years, particularly the last 2 years.

Why, you ask???

These 2 little beauties...
or rockers, I should say!

Tune in tomorrow for the rest of the saga.

I am off to Movie Night with my wonderful hubby! Woohoo!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...