Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer 2010 Update

So, when I posted about our Summer 2010 events here, I forgot to metion that I also had the privilege of leading the FBC Webb City children in a team-building session at their summer camp this year!

And let me tell you, it was a BLAST!

We had a great time and the kids were SO cooperative!

And of course I LOVE the adult leaders! ;)

I led 6 group games that were centered around their camp theme "Army of One!"

We had alot of fun getting to know one another better and learning more about our "oneness" in Christ through these games!

Specifically, we learned that as brothers and sisters in Christ, we are a "team" working together to reach our main goal of bringing others into the kingdom of God!

Email me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com if you know of a group of people who would like to participate in a team-building session.

I have worked with all types of groups from sports teams (in fact we do these with the girls at volleyball team camp every summer) to corporate teams to ministry teams to youth to adults to children to ladies to singles...the list goes on and on!

I can use any topic or theme to unify a group, just let me know your needs!

Oh and by the way, I have updated totals on our Summer 2010 donations...

So far you have helped us raise $397.04 (not including the $ raised by Cap Creations and 517 Creations) for our adopting families!!

And you have helped us donate 56 baby gifts to moms in need!!

Wooooohooooo!


Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...