Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mom2mom highlights {and a winner}

Oh my goodness!!

I am SO excited about our mom2mom {linky party} that will be taking place every Monday with Mary Jo Smith of 517 Creations!

Seriously, we just started it yesterday and I already got 2 fantastic "mommy-tips."

And believe me, I need ALL the help I can get raising these 2 crazy boys!!

(and I mean that in the most loving way)

I will definitely be purchasing a Jesus Storybook Bible for our household. This is not the first time I have heard great things about it and I love how they weave Jesus into every story! It reminds me of the Year of the Word program that we are going through at church. As we talk about each book of the Bible, our pastor points out how it relates to Jesus! It really makes the Bible come alive in our hearts!

And I absolutely love the "smart bucks" idea that Cat of Cap Creations linked up with as well! What a brilliant idea for motivating your children! And I was thinking that you could definitely use it for other things besides learning---what about as rewards for good behavior? or as prizes for doing chores? The possibilities are endless! And she even gives you the printables to go with it!

If you missed out on mom2mom yesterday, it is not too late to participate!

Go HERE to read MJ's and Cat's "mommy-tips" and then link-up with a "mommy-tip" of your own! It can be anything that works for you---from decorating ideas to simple crafts to easy recipes---you name it!

You have through Sunday to link-up with this week's party and then Monday we will start over with a new mom2mom {linky party}!

So make sure to check back every week and spread the word to your mommy friends!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for---the winner of the New Fabrics Fit Band Giveaway is....

Congratulations Gustosa Giveaways, whose favorite new fabric is the birds!!!

Contact me at worthyoftheprize@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Be sure to check out the left sidebar of our blog for a list of current giveaways that you can participate in!

Happy Tuesday Friends!!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...