Friday, February 25, 2011

Fit Fridays {linky party}: American Heart Month

Hey Friends!!

I LOVE fitness and I LOVE Fridays!

And I am so glad that you are joining me for Fit Fridays! :)

Today I have 3 things to tell you about---

1. I am still plugging away on the eliptical! I can definitely feel your prayers, they are what keep me going faster and faster, more and more miles! I have been spending hours a day on that thing! I still have {38} more miles to get in before the end of the day Monday to reach my goal of 100 miles in February! If you are new around here, you can click HERE to see why I am racking up the eliptical miles! Please consider how you can help me help The Hartmans BRING BRADY HOME!!! I (they) need you to pray for me (them)---I (they) need you to promote this worthy cause---I (they) need you to go to their blog HERE and make a donation through the chip-in {Donate} button---you can either do a lump sum amount, anything will help $1 or $5 or $10, etc---or you can do a per mile donation based on how many miles I get on the eliptical (ex. $1 per mile=$100). Anything will help!!!!!

2. Meet another one of our happy customers!

This is my brand new, dear friend Kenda! She was one of the fabulous vendors at the Rhea Lana's of Southwest DFW Children's Consignment Sale with me last week! She bought a few of our products herself and here she is sporting one of our WOTP workout t-shirts---isn't she cute??

Kenda is currently fighting breast cancer and I am asking you to join me in praying for her complete healing! I was able to give her a set of our devotional cards to minister to her during this time.

Also, be sure to check out her fantastic Cookie Lee jewelry HERE---I am new to it and I love it!!!

3. February is almost over and I have neglected to mention that it is American Heart Month!!!

Did you know that Heart Disease is the #1 cause of death in the United States, for both men and women?!!?

Did you know that there are things that you can do to prevent your risk of heart disease?!!?

Here is a series of posts that I did last February that may be of interest to you now---

Heart Disease: Facts and Figures

Heart Disease: Signs and Symptoms

Heart Disease: Prevention Methods

Heart Disease: Risk Factors

Heart Disease: How Can I Help the Cause?

Heart Disease: Final Thoughts

As always, link-up or leave comments of any fitness tips or thoughts that you have!

Happy Friday!!





Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...