Monday, April 2, 2012

{Hope for the Home}: Easter Link Love

Hi! It's me, Erin. Ha! No guest blogger this week.

I am SO sorry about the delay in getting this post up today, but I am in the process of relocating, again. We have been in transition for about 4 weeks now - moving from Wisconsin to Tennessee, by way of Texas and Missouri. Confusing? Yes, I know.

We have been in the car ALL.DAY.LONG. I tried to post this late last night before we left, but my dad's computer was giving me fits. Better late than never, right?

If you have been around here for anytime at all, you know that I am not the crafty type. What I am good at, however, is stealing other people's ideas...or as I like to call it, learning from the best. ;)

Today I am sharing some Easter Link Love - 2 brilliant ideas for teaching your child about the resurrection. I actually wrote a blog post a few days ago entitled 12 Ways to Make Easter about Jesus which I am thrilled to share was featured over at Tatertots and Jello this past weekend!

These 2 ideas are from 2 of my favorite bloggers and were included in that post. Enjoy!


Handprint Easter Lambs , posted by Mary Jo of 517 Creations for our {mom2mom} series.


Mini Resurrection Garden by Kristen at We are THAT family.

I plan to do both of these crafts with my boys this week, to teach them that the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world...IS RISEN!!!

What are you planning to do in your home this week, to make Easter about Jesus?



Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Mini-resurrection Garden is beautiful. I may steal it too. :) We have an Easter (about Jesus) board game as well as the resurrection eggs that we put together ourelves at MOPS and we are probably going to do the passover meal (abridged version) with our children on Thursday evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...