Friday, May 4, 2012

{Free Friday}: Zephaniah 3:17 Printable

In case you are new around here, I wanted to let you know that every Friday I post a free printable that you can download to use on your computer or to display in your home, place of work or wherever you want to put it.

My hope is to provide you with scriptures or positive quotes that will help you to focus on God and find joy as you go about your daily routine. Sometimes we create original printables, but most of the time I simply share things I have found around the web.

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I usually choose prints that reflect what is going on in my personal life and ministry. I don't intentionally select them based on that truth, it is simply the reality that I choose the things that inspire me at that moment.

Today's free printable is no different. Zephaniah 3:17 has become a very powerful and meaningful verse of scripture in my life over the past few years.

As you know, we just relocated to Tennessee. Our 4th move in 9 years of marriage. The 5th church that Big A has been on staff as a worship pastor. Our 3rd state. Our 5th home owned.

Yes, there is a story there and Zephaniah 3:17 is a big part of it. So much so that it is the topic of my next book, a journal account of the incredible journey we have been on since leaving our beloved Texas home, which I look forward to sharing more about in the coming days. This passage is so meaningful to us that we actually wrote it on the foundation of our new home before the builders finished out the basement this week.



The Lord your God is with you, He is 
MIGHTY TO SAVE.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

And here it is...our new home...it's officially ours since we signed the papers yesterday afternoon! :)


It's been a long time coming home, but we finally made it! The journey was tough, but God is faithful and He has revealed himself to us in ways we never could have imagined. Can't wait to tell you more when I find the words, boy do I have some stories to tell!

You will start to notice that I will be sharing alot more about our personal lives, ministries, daily activities and what God is doing in our home, church and family now that I am in a position to do so. We have been in some crazy church situations the past several years that have prevented me from sharing much. If I am being completely honest, the only truly positive situation we have been in, besides the one we are in now, was our first church out of seminary. You will understand more when you read the aforementioned book and our upcoming ebook "find joy in the journey."

And finally, without further delay, today's free printable...
                                                             Source: taidyeoriginal.blogspot.com via Worthy of the Prize on Pinterest


Enjoy! Leave a comment if you download it and send us a picture of it displayed! Happy Friday, friends!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

HOW I LOVE THIS VERSE. Have you seen the birth verse website? Anyways since her birtday is 3/17....this is her birth verse--which was so eerily appropriate, since her name Eden means "Delight" and God takes such delight in us as also referenced in the verse. So when I finally get around to it, I am sure I will display it in her room. For now, it is downloaded with all my other verses. Can't wait to read your story about your journey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...