Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Introduction}: 25 Days of Fitness

 

It's that time of year again!!!

Back by popular demand, tomorrow starts our 2nd Annual 25 Days of Fitness series! Physical and spiritual fitness that is.

I am so excited to spend the next 25 days {December 1st - 25th} preparing ourselves physically and spiritually for the holidays, as we anxiously await the birth of our savior! Emmanuel. God with us.

As usual, I actually need to lose some weight this Christmas season, not gain it. So I am committing to doing some sort of exercise everyday for the next 25 days and also watching what I eat. I usually workout 3-5 times a week, but with all the extra calories consumed this time of year, I am stepping it up to counteract this reality, ensuring that I do not gain weight and hopefully lose some instead.

In addition, I am committing to doing some sort of daily devotional reading, focusing on the true reason for the season, over the next 25 days.

Will you join me? Leave me a comment here or on our facebook page to let me know!

I will be blogging this physical and spiritual journey right here on the blog. I will link all 25 posts back to this one and will put a button on the sidebar linking here so that you can easily find and read them whenever you have extra time in your crazy holiday schedule. I will also make a blog button and put it here so that you can post it on your blog to easily hop on over here each day.

I'm sure there will be giveaways and other surprises along the way! Go ahead and "like" our sponsor's facebook page, Tower Promotions and Planning Solutions, LLC, because I know some fun things will be taking place there that you will not want to miss out on!

Go here to read the details of our contests for 2 chances to win a $50 Visa gift card!

Be sure to invite your friends to join us!

Tis the season, friends! :)







25 Days of Fitness Posts:

{Day 1}: An Ordinary Night

{Day 2}: This Wasn't My Plan

{Day 3}: He Is On His Throne

{Day 4}: With Us

{Day 5}: The Meek Were Kneeling

{Day 6}: Wait With Joy

{Day 7}: Wise Men Still Seek Him

{Day 8}: The Author Enters His Own Story

{Day 9}: Free Friday! {Wise Men}

{Day 10}: To Win Your Love

{Day 11}: To Give or To Get? That is the Question.

{Day 12}: O Holy Night

{Day 13}: Here With Us

{Day 14}: A Little Piece of Heaven

{Day 15}: What Christmas Is All About

{Day 16}: Free Friday! {Believe} **giveaway**

{Day 17}: Christmas Joy!

{Day 18}: Come and Worship {and a winner!}

{Day 19}: 3 Gifts You Really Need To Open Right Now {A Holy Experience}

{Day 20}: Can Martha Have a "Mary" Christmas? {Girlfriends with a Purpose}

{Day 21}: I Played My Best For Him

{Day 22}: Majesty in the Midst of the Mundane

{Day 23}: Free Friday! {Joy in the Journey} **giveaway**

{Day 24}: You're Here

{Day 25}: Christmas Leftovers

Pin It!

1 comment:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

I'm in! I've been planning to take this whole month to work on my physical and spiritual health anyway - so that I can celebrate on New Year's Day instead of making a guilt-ridden resolution, lol! So now I'll join you on the journey. :^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...